These apply to all exhibitors and traders
1. Entries are limited and will be accepted at the organisers’ discretion
2. Coleford Carnival of Transport reserves the right to refuse admission in any reasonable circumstance.
3. All vehicles entering the event site must be taxed and hold an appropriate MOT certificate unless arriving by tender vehicle. Insurance must cover the driver and the use of the vehicle for the date of the event, in compliance with the Road Traffic Acts.
4. This event may be filmed and/or photographed. Attendance at our events affirms your consent to be used as a member of the show audience.
5. Coleford Carnival of Transport accepts no responsibility for any property lost or damaged at the event and as a result cannot be held liable.
6. The use of any form of display or structure by exhibitors is at the chief marshal’s discretion.
7. Coleford Carnival of Transport reserves the right to alter event content at short notice. In the event of this happening, no refunds will be issued or exchanges offered.
These additional conditions apply to individual exhibitors and clubs booking through the web site and Tourist Information Centre
1. Tickets are non-refundable.
2. All exhibitors must have their vehicles in place by 9.30am - if you arrive late, entrance to the event cannot be guaranteed.
3. Exhibitors must enter the site via High Nash and follow the marshals’ directions to their exhibit space.
4. For safety exhibitors MUST NOT MOVE THEIR VEHICLES BEFORE 4:00pm. Do not enter the event if this is not possible for you.
5. Exhibitors who are part of a club display must book as a club using the on-line booking system. Individual entrants will be directed to the individual entrant display areas and not the club display areas.
6. No Autojumble or spares may be sold from club stands OR private car exhibitors unless the appropriate autojumble fee has been paid.
7. It is recommended that clubs should be indemnified against injury, damage or loss sustained by third parties arising from any displays or equipment in use. The minimum indemnity should be £1m. ALL VEHICLES ARE EXHIBITED AT OWNERS RISK.
8. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event; including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
9. Distribution of club passes prior to the event is the responsibility of the club stand co-ordinator, NOT by the organiser at the gate on the day of the event.